Mon/Wed 9pm-11.30pm Raiding and all the rest <Fourth Wing>

Looking for a guild that raids a tiny bit later than the others, try us out.

We’re Fourth Wing, we’ve been playing together for a couple of years now and have set up a fun guild of like minded folk who casually take down heroic raids and often a few mythic bosses. Everything is kept light hearted, we like it when people try but don’t shout about how good they think they are. So there’s no egos (well, maybe one or two).

Our players are a mixed bunch from all over UK, Europe and the USA. Some are former top 500 players, some it’s their first twelve months in game. We’re very family friendly and like to get to know each other beyond WoW too.

We’re looking to pump up the numbers for TWW and welcome more to the fold.

Role wise we need:

• DPS

Classes/Specs we’re low on:

• BALANCE/FERAL
  • SHAMAN
  • AUG

Some bangers in that list that look like they may be OP at the start of TWW. Our guild needs you, come get the fun slot.

We don’t mind doubling up on classes if you don’t, so if what you are is not in that list but everything else about us feels right - send us a message.

Add us on battle.net for a chat:
Ashe#11337
Parth#2127
Fangrage#11582

Quick update on what we need and what’s going on.

We’re still raiding through Prepatch but only doing some quick casual blasts. Next raid is on Monday and we’re doing Vault if you want to come and try us out.

Outside of raid times it’s a bit quiet as it’s holiday season but we’re primed and ready to go for TWW and certainly start of Season 1. Will be plenty around levelling and dungeoning come early access.

Still looking for some dps.

WW, Warlocks, Mages, an Aug would be nice, but others don’t shy away from a chat.

Hiya,

Just sent a bnet request to Parth, I’d be looking to play a mage.

My bnet is Adooom#2133 if anybody wants a chat!

1 Like

Good evening, Are you still looking for Death knights? i also have a Disc priest. i am a returning player to retail after having a break from it to play Classic. Battlenet tag is Tidy83#2997

1 Like