Moonlit Market 4 - Two Year Anniversary Edition πŸŒ•

Shame I can’t join tonight due to reallife! Hope you guys have an awesome Market tonight! And congratulations on the 2-year anniversary for the Eternal Sisterhood!

1 Like

Hoping I can pop in on my Nightborne character for a bit here, once I’m done with all those annoying real life necessities like eating food.
EDIT: I popped in and ended up joining a cult 10/10 would go and buy some muffins and coffee again

2 Likes

Splendid night everyone! Thank you very much to everyone who attended.

3 Likes

A big thanks to everyone who attended tonight. Not only marking our fourth Moonlit Market, but our big SECOND YEAR as a roleplaying guild on AD. I never believed for a moment when I signed the Charter for Moonlight Melody that we’d get this far, let alone leading it.

It was great having you, whether you were a regular or a non PCU dude who showed up to check it out. Thanks for coming!

3 Likes

I turned up much too late to this and subsequently got lost in the alleyways of Suramar while ICly looking for a bridge over the canal, BUT I very much liked what I saw! Inspired placement for the event, and I loved the way certain guilds had set up their stalls! Ahh, Suramar, one part RP nirvana and two parts mob central!

Thanks for hosting! I for one would turn up to more Moonlight Markets if they were held on a more regular basis, even! Just a thought.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.