More Neon Lightsaber Sword Transmogs Available from Zereth Mortis Rares in Patch 9.2

I like neon colors, but I gotta say this is too much even for me. I hope some people like this at least.

4 Likes

World of Recolors
Poggers
Not.

1 Like

These models are looking so bad. I mean this type of company producing art what can be done in schools.

ART TEAM: STEP THE F*ck up

2 Likes

A fine addition.

5 Likes

I think the point is that they’re animated and look like liquid flowing energy. If you only look at a still image then it looks underwhelming.

2 Likes

The swords kinda cool, cant wait to get them.

2 Likes

Yes they are much cooler in the game :slight_smile:

oh this will be fun to farm
hmm i see no 2h in that list
maybe ill get tazavesh 1st boss agi sword with dh after they release the split hc version
might work with some leather outfits

1 Like

Is there a Sith Version red colored one?

This stupid sword is not even close to a lightsaber…

Thats Star Wars lightsaber!

https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=24361/spellfire-longsword

2 Likes

We still need 2h sword for that.

Hello there!

1 Like

To be frank I was too lazy to come up with a title so I just copied the wowhead one even if it’s a bit misleading. They are energy swords though.

There is a light sabre in game already, very light in fact.

1 Like

Needs a pink one!

1 Like

Extremely lazy work, but also shows how little Blizzard can do in order for people here to swallow that, Blizzard are so lucky with the fan base, otherwise WoW would not exist today.

i wish they’d update the very light saber instead :smiley: i use it with my aspiring aspirant transmog + kyrian wings since it makes the weapon disappear when you holster it :smiley:

General Tèslabi

2 Likes

Just do it in moderation!

2 Likes

I say it again we need that thing in a huge 2h sword :smiley:

Sometimes simple lazy work is better imo. I still use older smaller swords just because i prefer the simplicity of the designs and not just having big and flashy weapons that look more like they were made out of foam/plastic for roleplaying in the woods.