Mount Up for the Northrend Cup!

It’s a shame they’re not doing any more of those lovely turquoise colours for the mounts! I’ll give this lot a go for the tokens though.

• Trolling route in Coldarra?
  • Crystalsong Forest - It is really hard to see rings because of light trees
  • Best of all zones flying - Storm Peaks and it is so enjoyable!

The only one im struggling is the flight in souther howling fjiord. You have to be luck with wires and ships. But by now these are enjoyable

That was fun for the whole 40 minutes it lasted. Crystalsong Forest was a pain as I could not see every gate and had to try it couple of times to get gold.

One thing I noticed is that flying with dragonflying in Northrend made me realize how huge the area really is. It takes a long time to fly from Borean Tundra to Grizzly Hills for example, even at max speed. Not sure if the dragonflying speed is lowered in other parts than Dragon Isles, it sure felt like it

I just wish the endless possibility toy had less cooldown (like a min) or just be a spell like it was at first.

Using it and dying in a mythic dungeon removes the effect, and you can’t re-use it due to the 1 hour cooldown.
This change kinda killed that toy for me.

Capped at 85% of max speed outside of the Dragon Isles.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.