Mouseover and target of target macro

Hey! I’m not very good at macros apart from the somewhat simple ones. I would like to see if its possible to combine a mouseover macro and a target of target macro.

I would like mouseover to have prio over target of target.

The spell is Prayer of Mending so If I mouseover the raid frames, i’ll cast it on that player, but if I target the boss and don’t mouseover anyone it casts it on the boss target of target.

Would appreciate any help.

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][] Prayer of Mending

When it comes to macros, you can list multiple sets of conditionals, they’ll be evaluated in order, and the first matching one wins. So this will cast PoM on mouseover if your mouse is over a friendly target that is alive, on the target of your target if that one is friendly and alive, and if neither is the case, it will apply the default rules and attempt to cast it that way.

1 Like

You’ll probably want to slap a [help] between the two so if you’re targeting an ally the spell won’t go on some random target.

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:alt,@player] [@mouseover,help,nodead] [help] [@targettarget,help,nodead] [] SPELL

More templates

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.