Mouseover macro help required

hello wow people

i use a couple of mouseover macros (example:)

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][] Healing Wave

This basic macro is used in most of my macros and it works really nice for me. It casts on mouseover, if none, on target. My problem is with a certain spell not working, Purify Spirit.

I use same macro as shown above (macro):

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][] Purify Spirit

It doesnt work at all, and wont cast whether or not i am mouseover over someone.
Any tips/help is greatly appreciated.

Macro’s correct. Are you sure you put it on your bars?

Also, you can expand it to cover all 3 specs, and purge enemies, if you want:

1 Like

yes it is on my bar same as with my other working macros, with your macro it works wonders when hovering mouse over actual players, but not party frames. It works with target as well, but does nothing when hovering over party frames.

Any thoughts or tips on how to fix is appreciated.

What frames are you using and how do you interact with them (buttons on your keyboard or mouse clicks)?

i use the blizzard party frames to avoid any bugs or such, use buttons only. I am aware of an addon called Clique that might solve my problem but im not one for addons if i can help it with macros instead.

There’s nothing in that setup that should prevent casting on frames vs 3d models/nameplates, especially if you’ve got other spells working.

What key do you have it bound to?

You can also try deleting the macro (the whole thing, not just the code) and then re-creating it exactly how you had it. They die like that sometimes.

i tried using cliqy and it works just fine with that, appreciate the effort but im not gonna waste any more time on it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.