@Mouseover should be prioritized in this macro

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help,exists,nodead] Flash Heal; [@mouseover,harm,exists,nodead][harm,exists,nodead] Shadow Word: Pain [mod:alt,@player,help,exists,nodead] Flash Heal [mod:shift,@focus,harm,exists,nodead] Shadow Word. Pain;

The above has been my initial macro, which someone who understands more about them has rewritten to this:

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead,nomod][@target,harm,nodead,nomod][@focus,harm,nodead,mod:shift] Shadow Word: Pain
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead,nomod][@target,help,nodead,nomod][@player,nodead,mod:alt][] Flash Heal

The only issue that I am now facing is that the macro prioritizes casting Shadow Word: Pain on the target I have selected, over its mouse-over function.

E.g. if I am in a battleground and have my opponent targeted, but want to cast a mouse-over on my allie, it instead prioritizes casting the harmful target spell rather than waiting for my mouse to no longer mouseover an ally.

How can I achieve the desired behavior?

Your initial macro was closer to desired than the rewrite.

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@focus,harm,nodead] Shadow Word: Pain; [mod:alt,@player] [@mouseover,help,nodead] Flash Heal; [@mouseover,harm,nodead] [harm] Shadow Word: Pain; Flash Heal
1 Like

Sweet! Now everything works like a charm. Thank you kindly!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.