[Music Thread]Argent.ly

Nope still love the Headless Cross album above all of them.

Furthermore this was Dio’s best one.

I also love how this thread is turning into a Black Sabbath thread.

1 Like

Places down Wildcard

1 Like

Just to break away from Black Sabbath for a moment, my game time ran out today and as it was running out I was doing a Dungeon so this song played in my head as we were doing the last half of the Dungeon.

Kick that mule, Lee. The Church of What’s Happening Now is taking over

1 Like

I’ve personally never been any big Black Sabbath fan, though I guess they are quite alright, saying they had a big influence on later musicians is somewhat of an understatement at least, and they did in fact make some, in my opinion, not exactly great, but definitely good, songs.

This on the other hand is a right out amazing song, and even though Jex Thoth is her very own thing, the music is definitely related, perhaps something like a younger slightly more adventurous and daring cousin with a quirky organ fetish, to that of Black Sabbath:

2 Likes

If there is one band, and one album, that puts me in the perfect mood to play Dangerbeard it’s the Dreadnoughts and their magnificent 2017 release Foreign Skies. It’s the folk-punk-polka soundtrack to World War 1 you never knew you needed to hear and it is absolutely amazing.

1 Like

Just gonna smack this down here as it is an excellent piece of music from the latest episode ;_;

Will deffo use this at some point during an event, just needs the proper weight!

5 Likes

Forum 03:13
1 Like
1 Like

The wind is pushing me,
into the clouds again
I feel the blood in my veins
Time is running free, I feel like letting go
Just like the Dangan

1 Like
1 Like

Man so puny… and the worgiverse so big.! (sorry)

Amazingly beautiful song from Current 93’s most recent album from last year “The Light Is Leaving Us All”, the lyrics are just absolutely stunning:

Another day, another music.

Today I’ve rediscovered Möngöl Hörde once again. Möngöl Hörde is Frank Turner’s hardcore punk side project. I know that Frank Turner started out in hardcore band Million Dead but that one I’ve never really properly gotten into.

Möngöl Hörde is just so much fun. I’d love a second LP of this band.

Do yourself a favour and check out this band called Ozomatli

1 Like

It’s a long song, but it’s amazing and beautiful, especially if you’re into Egyptian themed stuff.