Music Thread šŸŽ¶ (Part 1)

can relate even if there was no pandemic, i would be alone :)ā€¦

christmas is great yea?

apparently the girl i liked and i thought liked me (she said as much) got back with her ex last weekā€¦

so for me it will copious amounts of booze till i cannot remember the day at all :).

2 Likes

The world is yours

2 Likes
1 Like

FSOL:

Title reminds me of everytime Iā€™ve eaten too much Indian food

1 Like
2 Likes

Only dating one woman at a time ā€¦??? When I am on hunting season i care little about rules, try it itā€™s great.

1 Like

im a bit reserved n old fashioned in that senseā€¦ takes me a while to actually realise i genuinely like someone.

by then anything can happen like this girl getting back with her ex as a example.

iā€™m happy for her, she did what she wantedā€¦ its my fault tbh for not acting on it when i had the chance.

i feel like utter crap nowā€¦ and will prob try get myself signed off work for a couple weeksā€¦ but i will eventually recover i always do.

im just cursed to live this life in misery and solitude. but i wont let that stop me from making it better for others.

even if i cant make myself happy i can at least make others happy.

3 Likes

Atleast you donā€™t get the mom with childrens, the crazed, the golddiggers and the psychoticā€¦* tchin raise glass

1 Like

Jamie xx:

1 Like

Yā€™all are lucky that Iā€™m here to provide you with some quality stuff!

This is solid:

3 Likes

that initial video image it looks like katy perrys head is on backwards.

apologise im on a bit of a Dax marathon recently.

1 Like

fun fact lead singer of korn looks like a short version of my brother lol.

he once went to a halloween party dressed as jesus and turned his longboard into a cross lol.

This one is for my hamster brother!

2 Likes

Damn sauce boss, those be some fine pretty bois for sure!