Music Thread 🎶 (Part 1)

https://youtu.be/_uy2_3G25aI?si=xLGbnp-7g0ZC52Dz

the most army thing drive jeep or truck and listen something dumb on c casette :joy:

1 Like

I can put this masterpiece from italian composer? :smiley:

2 Likes

He’s very good, although I’ve come to hate him a little bit because I’ve lived in the heart of the city center (where cars can’t go) and street artist played his songs on the electric piano EVERY. DAY. It was either that or Yann Tiersen. So now I can no longer listen to his songs without thinking about this :joy: it’s not his fault though.

This has just been released instead, so it’s brand new! :slight_smile:

1 Like

this italo artist they used on the young pope sings of what an amazing story life is :smiley:

2 Likes

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8s6srDYCJQ

He’s Antonello Venditti! He, among many others, has made the history of Italian music.

Speaking of classics, here’s a double one: Fever, but sang from Mina (in English!)

Sorry for the double post, but it won’t let me post links if I edit the previous one!

This evening I have something different:

I’ve had the luck to hear this live in a sort of rave here:

1 Like

this is whats completely missing here, we dont have the music scene like france,germany,italia,spain theres no place to go like these here :slight_smile:

but i imagine even if we had we fins would just stand still with beer glasses on hand and stare each other with no emoticon :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:

2 Likes

You live in the UK right? That’s a shame (not that you live there, but that there aren’t places like this)! Though I’ve gotta say I’m under the impression you guys have a lot more rock concerts, which is something I love! Last time I was in London there were posters everywhere with big names like Alex Turner left and right like they’re nobody!

Turin has a good rep in indie and underground music though, and I love that too. It’s also because we’re the “underdogs” of Northern Italy, where everyone famous and more mainstream usually goes to the nearby Milan.

finland :slight_smile: and yea we have metal festivals more that is similar to some place playing house example, metal is big here its our big export on music

1 Like

Ohhh I understand! I’ve never been there, though I would like to sooner or later :slight_smile: well we drink too, but we usually dance and have fun as well! Even I, that I would classify myself as a mildly shy person, got to dance in the front row among all the others!

If you’re into these things though, you could try and join a festival every now and then! Speaking about my city, we have the “club to club” every year (the 2023 one has just passed) that is like the video I posted above (which was, in fact, from that event), but there are plenty other ones!

yea you cant have finnish person to move or even on the floor when music is playing unless his blood alcohol is 3% and at that point it becomes more awkward than else :joy:

1 Like

I mean, not that it’s a bad thing, I’ve been to a Rammstein concert this year and they’re one of my favourite bands! But I like to diversify a bit :smiley:

1 Like

see you on the flipside! :smile: blast from the past, they say as older we go back to music we mostly listened when on 20’s

2 Likes

Listening to this makes me think when I worked for aeronautics, I used to listen to this while skating to work on my longboard

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

https://youtu.be/y1EjQCQj0oU?si=eKusk4v1ChlXnvA6

What does it take to get people to like all the druid posts.