Music Thread šŸŽ¶ (Part 1)

If You knew the number of people I knew/know than kept sending positive vibes and being"good 'till they burned out or people broke/mawed them.

It is like a struggle between good and evil and a malady for one good you have 50 bad telling the one happy / trying to send good vives : Hey idiot why are You being happy for ?

Sometimes a few of them get infested by light, life and joy though :wink: ,the worse is like in the clip they is barely anyone noticing even though itā€™s obvius by a miles.

Enough of those depressive reflexions, the only thing I want to see on your face is a smile and dancing in your room when You will hear this jam, */send light and warm to Moothilda , a little bit ? allright :wink:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I listen to this waaaay to muchā€¦
I AM THE STORM THAT IS APROACHING!
PROVOKING, BLACK CLOUDS IN ISOLATION!

3 Likes

From around 7:25ā€™ish, that has a great sound to itā€¦
The drum builds up something good - I understand why you play this a lot :relieved:

Avicii had some skills when it came to creating music, but I really like what he created with Aloe Blacc, his voice and Aviciiā€™s beat did compliment each others :+1:

Have something to dance to in your end :wink:

4 Likes

the the kinda guy that doesnĀ“t speak the language but loves the sound and the flow of words.

1 Like

Out of likes, have this one :blue_heart:

I understand why you like this one - the music and the lyrics are very good :relaxed:

Not a huge dance/electronic fan, but I do like the prodigy

3 Likes

God like song!

I AM RECLAIMER OF MY NAMEEEEEEEEEE!
BORN IN FLAMES!
I HAVE BEEN BLESSED!
MY FAMILY CREST IS A DEMON OF DEATH!

2 Likes
1 Like

Found this one to be surprisingly calming.

2 Likes

wew, this was the most played car song when i was a widdle boy.

So refreshing Thank You ! imagine going to a party with Moothilda :thinking:must bit quite one hell of a good party time !! :star_struck:

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Plug in ya headphonesā€¦ Crank up the volumeā€¦ Enjoy! :sunglasses:

2 Likes