Music Thread šŸŽ¶ (Part 1)

Always been a big Nightwish fan, ever since Oceanborn.

4 Likes

That moment of seeing your name as Tuomas. :musical_keyboard:

1 Like

aaaanother one

probably the finest voice on the planet :smiley:
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh wauw, what a voiceā€¦ It is rare to listen to a live performance (tell Iā€™m not fooled :face_with_raised_eyebrow:) like that :relaxed:

1 Like
1 Like

5 Likes

I actually like this one a lot - not when I play though, I must admit :smile:

2 Likes

awh hell yea, i feel the Friday night German dance flowing in me. :dancer: :de:

1 Like
2 Likes

Something different from me this time

2 Likes

Cmon man you canā€™t leave out Ghost Love Score if you mention Nightwish.

3 Likes

The problem is I love all of the songsā€¦ except that one song where Tuomas sang shiver

2 Likes

From my ongoing New Wave archaeology questā€¦

1 Like

Female Metal Vocalist besides top world known ones, such as Within Temptation, Evanescence etc.

I just discovered after checking amarantheā€™s newer music video for Boom. A Very, very old school girl like take on Spice Girls.

But imagine instead of alot of Pop, Spice Girls was full on Scream but also Hard Core Metalcore in style? while still at the same time remain the sexyness that made the world have their jaw dropped about them at the time they was a phenomonon? harking back to Styles Like Steel Panther is known for in alot of their music videos. The hardcore sexyness.

I present to you. Butcher Babies!

Currently iā€™ve checked out alot of their songs. And i never would do that execlusive to Girl Like Emo Screaming Rock Bands. But BBā€™s so far, have my attention of few that i might give a Marathon Listening to actually tomorrow.

They arenā€™t for everyone, as i can hear in their music themes. But those that might like them, like i might. Might just have found an appealing Female Rock Band.

1 Like

If Korn Lead Singer had a Sister and her Band.

I also for ages have had Youtube recommend me this video from a Band Called WARKINGS Feat. Melissa Bunny (who imo is my favorite Female Vocalists so far when it comes to vocal screams and doing it right)

Damn dude, this is why i do love Girls In Metal, when you find new ones that actually nail the style!

(Definitely so far my Favorite song from this band. This song sounds like it came straight from Alter Bridge!)

Definitely doing a Listening Albums Marathon of IR, SR, DVS, SUH, WKS at some time in the next days! Devilskin especially should be wayyy bigger than they are imo :fire: :metal: :metal: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Rejoice alot AC / DC Fellow Fans.

THEY.

ARE.

BACK!

Check out their new album during the Next-Gen Console Releases Next Week! They are releaseing their new Album the same week, on Friday!

1 Like

Cheers ! Rain, to a job interview* Damn itā€™s freezing out there !!!

:sun_with_face: Let the positive waves do their work !