Music Thread 🎶 (Part 1)

2 Likes

Clicked for the thumbnail.
Heart for the song

So uh, can anyone do the shuffle dance?

not sure i already sent this one:

atm camping some MOP bosses and getting emotional to this song.

be good to each other lads <3

whats the point of buying it if its free on utube xd??

1 Like

1 Like
5 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I forgot about that one, amazing video they created :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Good Evening Moothilda ! :wink: How are You tonight ? Thank You ! We’re posting and contibuting since a long time in on of those epic thread who will make it in the next archives most probably ! :smiley:

1 Like

Good evening :blush:

Doing great this evening, not working this weekend, so I am just relaxing…
And trying to listen to all of those music pieces posted in those hours I was at work yesterday - Everyone went nuts posting favorites :sweat_smile:

Soon I will log into the game and see what I want to do this evening :smile:

I hope your weekend are going well? :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 to your queue

actually make it +2

or even +3

You are very kind, Thank You! I am having a great week-end, the tribe/family is fine , thanks god except the last one Lydie my favorite, I need to boost her back …

Sorry …this is off topic , I too hope YOU have a excellent week-end !

I am gonna pst something else than a music yet there is music on it and if I get banned so be it for the old timer those who saw it in the theater back then and r.i.p Sir Sean Connery.

1 Like

Thank you, and damm you too, this list just gets longer and longer… I have listen to one - I know no. 2, but I’ll have to wait with no 3 till later :smile:

1 Like

my playlist has 605 tracks and I think it’s really decent:P I can share it cause it’s on spotify

1 Like

I don’t know how big my spotify list is, but the one I have on my computer has 1.500 songs, and goes a little bigger when I find a really good one in this list :blush:

1 Like

Imagine adding 605 amazing tunes to it. Oh my…

1 Like

Oh my… Ah but from what I see with what you have posted, I think some of those already are on it :wink:

1 Like