Music Thread 🎶 (Part 1)

At this point i think your just high af on positiveness. That was just going against everything you said with ''Now is the time to be positive and celebration :slight_smile:

“Good times and noodle salad” Peace’’

I don’t see anything positive in a parody song of a celebration.

1 Like

Comedy is always positive :slight_smile:

That is subjective. It depends on what the comedy is about actually. Not every single kind of comedy is. It’s all about what the content of it.

1 Like
5 Likes

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m Baby sitting my Niece so this song is stuck into my head :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

omg this is catchy

2 Likes

Try this instead:

3 Likes
4 Likes

The game’s Radio Stations seems to be a mixed bag for me. Just have now started checking all of them out on Youtube. But i personally really think so far the Rock One stands out the most. These songs on this Radio Station. Is.

:fire: af imho!

2 Likes
1 Like

Drink some of this Michael, be one of us. What an epic movie to be young when it came out :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I feel compelled to watch the Lost Boys . :sunglasses:

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

The fact that has weeb **** visuals. Makes me instantly not wanna click on it. Sorry.

2 Likes

I fear you have missed some epic movies n shows.

1 Like

Listening to this right now, and yes, i did a Twiluma alt swapping to sneak past the double posting.

2 Likes

Probably alot, i did use to like stuff like Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z years, years ago. But that was when i was in my kid - teen time. I’ve moved on from liking that stuff when i became adult age.

1 Like

Listening to this right now for nostalgia

Happy New Years :partying_face:

2 Likes