Music Thread đŸŽ¶ (Part 1)

2 Likes

Call your mental doctor. You cant be normal mentally if you listen that garbage.

Im serious! Go and check your mental health. Its for your own good.

hehe, prepare your butt for angry Nightwish fans.

2 Likes

What other Finnish music should we listen to instead? VÀrttinÀ?

About to start doing a Listening Marathon of all these guys past records. This tune in particular sounded amazing lit af to me when i just heard it. I am very much expecting i’ll have a bunch of new songs to add to my playlist in the next few days. From these guys! :metal: :fire:

Also Fellow Metalheads out there. You might not have heard much about AFM Records, but i visit them myself time and time again. They consistently have some insanely talented Metal Bands from the Past to the Present. I strongly advise if you like music like this video from Evergrey. You check out AFM Records!

P.S I just learned Evergrey is Swedish. No wonder i liked that Music Video so much. Sweden also has some of the best Metal Bands in the world time and time again! that country seriously always blows out so much other Metal Artists in the world. Out of the water!

2 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

idk, so like, with Nightwish I love the style that has some rock metal music going on with some instrumental stuff.

Nightwish will always be in my heart :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes
1 Like

why does that remind me of evanescence :eyes:

1 Like

Leviathan’s theme (Eden) from FFXIV. Love the entire tune - in fact, the entire OST for that expansion is an absolutely phenomenal blend of all kinds of awesomeness - but if that chorus kicks in during a tense moment, you can stunlock me with a rogue (when I’m naked) while druids and firemages are convoking and combusting to their heart’s content - won’t matter - sheer force of will (and rocking out to that tune) will keep me going no matter what.

1 Like

That’s deep :open_mouth: