Music Thread šŸŽ¶ (Part 1)

3 Likes

Genius! In all its Iron Maiden goodness :smiley:

2 Likes
1 Like

Back when youtube was YOUtube :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can hear it nowā€¦ā€œis he in his bedroom? Who did his make-up? Who coiffed that hair??ā€ :wink:

1 Like
6 Likes

This song is very David Lynch-ian, ethereal and beautiful!
Iā€™ve been away from these forums for a while and the song that resonates with me most - atm - is the unofficial, official Australian national anthem. All my family live there and I miss Perth

1 Like

Ooh I love that one

3 Likes

Thank you for putting it there! Made me cry a little bit lol <3

2 Likes

Farkleberry, you need to cut and paste YouTubeā€™s ā€˜Shareā€™ linkā€¦not the Browser page.

4 Likes

Yes this is an odd change, I always go for the ā€˜shareā€™ url.

2 Likes

I would if I could but you just spoke a totally different language to me lol Iā€™m old, so please forgive me my stupidity with the techy stuff - I know it might seem to be nothing to you but Iā€™m just lucky to actually be here, still, after 13 years :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I suspect it has something to do with coding and what linking the Browser page does when linked to the Forum, it probably involves excessive data ā€˜overheadsā€™

When you go to a Youtube page, below the video window and to the right of ā€˜Likeā€™ and ā€˜Dislikeā€™ you will see the word ā€˜Shareā€™, if you click on it you will get a dropdown window with a link you can cut and paste, use that.

Ohmigosh thank you!! :smiley: Youā€™re a star Vulpie! This old dog really can learn new tricks lol Now if you could just stop me from being a clicker I would be so grateful :smiley: mwah!

PS: No sarcasm at all honestly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No worries, it caught me out when the Forum enacted that change too.
:beers:

2 Likes

Aww! Well thank you so very very much :smiley:

1 Like

Ahh I get it now! You guys are good - you need to give oldies like me lessons ( I just lost my job - I worked for Debenhams in the UK) but I learnt more from you guys in two mins than I did with them in 15 years :smiley:

4 Likes

3 Likes