MVP Green Text Unacceptable! Let this die xD

That’s why I blacklisted all of them

Thatll show em!

Oooooh! Is it revolution time?!
I’ll get the torches!

Actually, I visit the English forums specially to read @Puny’s posts.

Same thing with the german forums and @Blades, they’re my favourite all-time MVPs. In that order.

2 Likes

Female MVPs with Pink.
Male MVPs with blue.

1 Like

MVP’s be like: “For 65 years I have ruled as WoW’s MVP. But for all of these years, I’ve never been the MVP of my own dreams. I have seen the gates of the secret forum, beyond which no regular forum-user may see. Behold, in Paris, a doom sweeps the forums. This is the 26th of October, the year of the Rat, 2020. These are the closing days of BfA, and the final hours of this thread.”

The reason I was reminded of this quote is because the MVP program hasn’t been updated for 65 years. I consider it meaningless, and so do the MVP’s at this point I’d wager, but I’ll let them be the judge of that.

EDIT: Also, why is my character naked? I mean I know I used the mememog to pray for good latency as a joke (it didn’t work: Raid Lag in Mythic and Heroic - #30 by Darkrayne-frostmane) but come on.

1 Like

Meaningless?
Maybe but not in CS where we do actually help people and they trust our solutions to their problems because our text is green. They’d prefer blue but the blues aren’t always there in the middle of the night when they’re falling through the earth and don’t know what to do.

Haha - that I can’t help you with.

1 Like

The new transmog seems to work like that in some cases.

1 Like

Looks like my holy cow is naked too

I don’t mean to imply that your efforts are meaningless at all. You do great work and you’re kind and you deserved the green text when you got it and still do.

I mean the program itself has lost its meaning in that it’s not being updated for new people who deserve it or to remove people who no longer post much.

I think you’re right people do take green text more seriously when they don’t know it’s not being updated, but I’d take you seriously regardless. I take anyone who’s trying to be helpful seriously.

3 Likes

Ah, I missed that you meant that. Yes, you’re right. There are people who should be asked and I don’t know if it’s still possible to suggest people. It used to be many years ago. And you’re right. There are a lot of green people who don’t post or even play the game any more. Some resign from the program, others don’t.

2 Likes

We need some kind of king of the hill style tournament for mvp status.
Cant just be nice and helpfull.
Gotta sit on a massive throne of skulls from slained contenders and former mvps and then be all nice and helpfull

4 Likes

Yes, let them compete for the title “Most Vile Poster” :smiley:

1 Like

The Sprite Darter set does not show on the armory currently… leaving you naked as the day you were born :slight_smile:

Pandas are born wearing underwear? :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I was born with this hat.

7 Likes

Yep, that was my first thought.

1 Like

All the MVP’s are opposite faction irl because they don’t start fights & like to do repetitive, unimportant grinds such as transmog farming & mount collecting so they don’t like it when somebody attacks their precious game, and if you don’t have a cute forum avatar such as me, I look like a baby, then they will go on their discord and call in their flock to mass report you so that you get silenced on this platform

And you wonder why Classic WoW is so popular
If WoW forums are ruled by one faction and one school of thought, other ideas will always be silenced and those ideas will flock back to their 15 year old shell of a replica of an old game

1 Like

I think Punyelf is alright, she responds to a lot of threads trying to help.

Some other MVPs on the other hand…I wonder why they even have MVP to begin with.

1 Like

I think this is because some of them post mainly in the customer support threads helping people solve their problems, which is a very helpful thing to do and definitely worthy of MVP status. However, if you aren’t checking the CS forums regularly, you’ll probably miss their posts and only see them infrequently in General Discussion or elsewhere. That said, there have been times when a new green name has appeared and no one seems to know who they are or why they’re MVP!