MVP how does it work

Negative enough for Blizzard

3 Likes

you reckon I can become a CM?

Iā€™ve been imitating myself all my life and Im still not an MVP (not on forums - im irl MVP). :smiley:

Iā€™d love to be a CM however tho, iā€™d contribute a lot to make forums and hopefully a game too to a degree, a much better place.

You should keep an eye out on the Blizzard careers page. Sometimes CM positions do open up. ^^

2 Likes

Well, thatā€™s only because Blizzard are too shortsighted to appreciate the value your threads add to the forums.

1 Like

CM positions seem to be very volatile. One week they hire them, the next one fire them.

Its hard to tell, you are a good player and I like you :smiley: :wink:, but sometimes you get emotional because of the game which is understandable since youā€™re such passionate player. I got the feeling how when looking for the MVP-s Blizzard is looking for cool headed types of the people which act almost as professional CM, but still have their own opinion about the things in the game.

1 Like

Im flattered :blush: :flushed:

I can be cold headed thoā€¦ when it pays off! :stuck_out_tongue: but Im mostly in my hot state

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.