MW Healer Monk LF guild to raid with

Hello all,

The guild I am in are taking a break from the game for a month or so.
I would very much like to continue raiding. We hit 7/10 heroic fairly quickly, but lack of sign ups has caused us to not progress.

Please feel free to message with any questions you have.

Hi there! My name is Skarlah and I am the Guild Leader of Tree Trunk Cloud. We are currently progressing HC and are 6/10. We are a relatively small guild but chill and friendly :slight_smile: We cleared normal first and got curve in Nathria, hoping to do the same!

I hope you consider seeing what we are all about <3

Hello there!

My name is Sezar from the guild ‘‘Outzydaz’’ on Stormscale (Horde though:P). As of last week we are looking for a new MW monk to join our raid team! If you are looking for a mature (Our GM, aka Gramps, aka mr. cutting edge is 46 haha) and social guild, we’d love to have you!

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday 1945-23:00 server time.

We started end of CN and finished 10/10 HC. Currently 10/10 HC and 1/10 Mythic. We raid wednesday and thursday 19:45(invites start) 20:00 pull -23:00.

Like i said we’re a fresh, divers and friendly raiding guild with a clear progression raiding mentality: It’s a marathon not a sprint.

I hope this sparks your interest :stuck_out_tongue:
Disc: Metademon#0954
Bnet: Osi#2672

Cya soon!

Sezar

Hey there, please add me for a chat on discord.

Miester#0905

Hello there :slight_smile:

Order of the silver Dawn are recruiting, we’re also at 7/10 hc and will look to get curve and maybe get a few mythic down too if we’re lucky! We also have an active mythic + scene and an organised monthly mythic + event. We raid heroic progression on Wednesday and Monday, and a chill normal run on Sunday, which you’d be more than welcome to attend to try us out!

Here’s my recruitment post for more details:

And if you want to have a chat or ask any questions do get in touch, its Chezy#21304 on Bnet.

All the best for finding your new guild! :smiley:

Womble.

Hey there, if you’re interested in realm / faction changing we’re a weekend daytime raid guild give me a whisper here or in game if you’re down to chat.

OmegaKar#1744

We are looking for active and dedicated raiders to expand our roster. Looking For all roles and spec at this point. Besides raiding we are in need people for M+ , we are planing to push Keys from 2-20+ at some point./w me for more info!!!

Raiding days Thursday Sunday Monday from 8-11 Pm svt!!!

Hi Infrac,

Reckless are currently 6/10 Heroic and we need a healer to fill a spot in our roster.

We are a Heroic raiding guild that raids on Mondays / Tuesdays from 20:30 server time until 23:00. Please take a look at the post I have linked here for more info and to contact one of our officers on their battle-tag / discord!

Hi mate feel free to check my post out thankyou

Need to update it looking for healer also