Mw monk/resto Shaman LFG

Im looking for a guild which goal is CE every tier.
Ive been playing healer since late TBC, Ive played every healer through the years. But since Legion ive been maining MW monk. As of now Ive been playing my shaman alot becuase the guild I was raiding with needed an other shaman, so I dont have a problem with playing it. But my maingoal is to raid on my monk since thats my main.

I got multiple CE’s over the years, in BFA i got every single CE inc U’unat.

Ive been raiding everything from hardcore to casual over the years of my wow career.

Hello!
We are recruiting players to start mythic progress. We started raiding in shadowlands and have 9/10 HC atm. We want to recruit more people to get into mythic as soon as possible. The guild consists of players with previous raiding experience on mythic level.

What can you expect from us?

• A good raiding enviroment, where we help eachother get better and thrive together.
  • We’re active with doing alot of M+, arena, BGS and much more.
  • An overall good enviroment and social guild.
  • Fast progress through HC and mythic.

What we expect of you.

• Be able to understand and speak english.
  • Know the class that you are playing and always work towards improving yourself.
  • Be able to join most of our raids on Wednesday and Sundays 19.30 - 22.00.
  • Be a teamplayer to work with the guild to improve ourselves.
  • Raiding time: 19.30 - 22.00. Invites starts at 19.15. Have flask, food and proper enchants ready.

What classes we are looking for.

Healers
Disc priest
Holy paladin

Dps
MM hunter
Warlock
Shadow priest
Ench Shaman
Mage
Boomkin

We consider every class of course and take exceptional players.

We hope we hear from you! You can send a request on B-net if your interested and we will have a quick interview.

If you have any question, contact Toobbez#2530 or squizh#2430 or Dosez ingame

Hey,

Give us a look

Herro o/ Maybe this is interesting for you. Feel free to reach out to any of us :slight_smile:

Hi,

Please add me on battlenet for a chat. trasherke#2226

Hi,

We are currently recruiting a MW Monk and would welcome to opportunity to talk some more.

Have a look at our guild post below and let us know if it interests you at all.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Boody

Hello!

We are Rat Pack (3/10 M) on Stormscale and recruiting. We are a resurrected CE guild that raids 2 times per week. ATM we are having a rocky start and are trying to improve our roster. CE every tier is our goal, this tier it will probably be near the end though.

Check out our forum post for some more info and contact information:

2 day guild recruiting a monk healer

raiding weds, thurs 19.30-23.00

also rbg // m+

Razier#2960

Hey if you wanna raid on Ally side poke me
2/10 M
Peepeeineye#2230

Hey. You can look up Reckless-Tarren Mill. You will find my btag there if you wanna chat. Cheers!