My new WoW news/update show

Hey guys. I’m still working on this weekly WoW update/news show, while I practice editing and write/film some bigger WoW projects and wanted to share the latest episode with you.

I’m not on the same level as people like Belluar, Preach or Taliesin and Evitel, or even TB back in the day but I’m working to create a short show that recaps some of the things that has happened in wow over the week without being tainted too much by opinion (positive or negative)

Would love some feedback on the show and how I can improve as I go forward!

Thanks!

1 Like

A few things that popped up while watching:

• I’m not a native English speaker, so it’s hard for me to follow what you’re saying as it sounds close to mumbling to me. Perhaps a bit more articulation would help with that?
  • The fades with text (like Mythic Madness) could last slightly longer, though perhaps it would be nice to have more than just text there
  • The preview of the customization options felt like trying to put too much into it. I was still looking at a goblin face while the changes being discussed were already ahead of that. I think less is more here, make it follow more closely to what’s being said
  • the changes in Torghast were presented into a giant wall of text. Perhaps snipping relevant bits of the current part being discussed would be better. I wasn’t sure if I should try to read the tiny text, or wait until it was being said.
  • Can you add more links to youtube to the pictures being shown? That way we don’t have to search for the transmogs and customization options being shown in a rather fast pace (probably too fast).

Was enjoyable to watch though, so keep it up!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.