My opinion: The state of the lore and universe

I already unsubbed, along with a sizeable part of the nelf community. If there’s even a community worth mentioning by this point. Feeling very ‘last-stand’ ish tbh.

I’ll laugh if it isn’t Kalibas.

1 Like

I stopped reading after the SoO aftermath. If anyone has the right to complain about the outcome, then it was humans. Because theramore still happened. By the time WoD kicks off, Ashenvale is free from any horde presence in lore. But Theramore is gone forever.

1 Like

I’m agreeing with everything, except MoP. I love Pandaria and the Pandaren. At least they will not get any story progression compared to other races :wink:

Too less headcanon and fanfiction.

1 Like

Nonsense, don’t you know that Zoram’gar Outpost is immune to such things as CONTINUITY? Ruins which can immediately support the bulk of the Horde forces?

It was just empty. Not demontaged.

Explicitly referred to as ruins in a Good War! Ruins!

Orc/goblin architecture is utalitarian. Ruins are still servicable with form meant to be fast to set up, fast to repair.

Function over form. It is not the same as a delapitated human settlement

I guarantee you that stone and steel is far more durable than wood, steel and mud. The Alliance uses stone and rock in their regular constructions a great deal more than we do, and far less haphazardly. Goblins!

Sturdy designs make for sturdy ruins as well. That’s the point.

Think of Romans building temporary and permanent forts alike. Were they stupid to use wood instead of stone for the temporary ones?

It’s not always about strength and big theoretical numbers. Of course, such a concept is beyond the Alliance which is all about posturing. So I’d say, good work Blizzard.

1 Like

How many wooden roman forts are left compared with stone roman forts? A few years of exposure to the wet forest of Ashenvale will render your typical (non-maintained) wood construction hopeless.

I’m starting to think you are missing the point of contention.

There’s nothing sturdy about our haphazard constructions. It’s a miracle the local wildlife didn’t just tear it down.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.