My Starry Review Of Dragonflight

I think it would serve you well if you actually took a few minutes to think whether it was worth writing out a long post about how you’re not enjoying a game, and just save yourself the time and effort and find a new hobby.

Honestly, if I felt the same way about the game that you do, you wouldn’t be hearing from me, I’d be out doing something else.

Sorry, but you see enough of these posts saying the game is bad, and you just have to think to yourself, why are they tell us, people who enjoy the game, that they’re not enjoying it.

1 Like

Profession system
the class balance
The mythic + tuning
the faith in blizzard as a dev team
the game as a whole
the season 1 of wow DF
the faith i have blizzard can carry this expack like they did shadowlands
the ironic sense i can’t trade enchanting to people in my guild since profession tab goes away when i try and trade.
raiding as a whole

this boring lame swirl mechanics on each and every boss in DF.

1 Like

That is a rather hurtful thing to say.

I think it is best if we stop our conversation here. Thank you for taking the time to chat, and have a good night.

I quite like the fact that Blizzard have made a roadmap of sorts, where you can see what updates are planned and when, and what they will contain.
That’s a comfort that was sorely missing during Shadowlands. Now you basically know what you have and what you will get. We don’t have to guess this time.

3 Likes

coming from the guy who wrote:

and:

So maybe you should consider how you talk to people before you get upset with how they respond to you.

Noted. I will take your words into consideration for the future. :+1:

And have a good night again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

and please take the rest of my advice as well.

Close the game down, uninstall, go about your usual day and do something you enjoy. You’ll forget about this game in no time.

Shadowlands was way better than this crap. This is just legion all over since blizzard can’t have a new blood in to their dev team. Their imagination is lack luster that’s why all classes works the same as legion the professions too. Don’t give too cents to this crap either they give us the money back or give us what they promised us…

This profession system req you to buy 15 wowtokens to skill stuff in.

Why should my profession tab be covering my whole screen
Why can’t i trade enchanting to people like i could in shadowlands
Why has profession become so lame now i gave up on skilling my last two points since blizzard really don’t care its a gold sink.

2 Likes

Hmm, I’d probably rate the Shadowlands box experience as quite similar to Dragonflight. Which is not a bad thing.
The box product expansion experience just tends to be quite similar for WoW, with a few exceptions.
It’s usually, in my opinion, the content patches that set expansions apart from each other.

shadowlands season 1 was way better than this crap the covenants was way funnier.

Nice to have blinks and stuff. Made classes viable.

This expack is just money milking and lieing to your player base.

1 Like

But also controversial.
People seemed to either love or hate Covenants. Quite the divisive feature.
With Dragonflight it feels as if Blizzard have tried to play it safe by sticking to the core gameplay activities like quests, dungeons, raids, and PvP.
Some will appreciate that because it’s what they enjoy doing, and others will lament that there’s nothing new and exciting to try out.
Dragonflight is a conservative expansion, if you will. :slight_smile:

1 Like

they don’t even do that now all the content compared to shadowlands feels like a kindergarten Less stuff to do less WQ less Rep less account wide alt ting feels like a thing you don’t even want to do.

Not at all. I’m so glad the covenants are gone and there is no daily anima grind of about 20 anima per day.

SL Dungeons were better by a long way, but the DF ones are still good.

How do you find they’re milking you for money? You can literally buy cheap Rank 1 and 2 consumables and get on with the game fine. And tbh, most Rank 3 consumables are cheap enough.

In DF you don’t need to buy over priced Crafted items to enjoy the game, like you did with Legendaries in Shadowlands.

I’m not really sure where you’re getting this “money milking” from.

all they did was add swirls and move move move mechanics theres 0 Imagination behind this expack if season 2 is this bad as season 1 then wow is dead.

Hey jito. I remember when ppl considered uou the primarch of white knights of wow.
I was readin for your impressions about df and im happy you did a thread about it.
I have to say i disagree about some of your votes (music) but i understand your pov.
I consider df different from the previous wow df. Its no more a “veteran oriented” exp. Its somethin different. Somethin that focused wow players could have some problem to undestand.
The audience IMHO is a more “casual” playerbase. No FOMO no stress. Somethin wow missed since probably wod.
This is why many veterans despised this exp. And why many ppl love it.
Im positive about it. But i understand why many are so dizzy playin df.

2 Likes

I mean, Nokhud Offensive is one my favourite all time dungeons, because of its creative design.

WoW won’t be dead just because you don’t enjoy a Season of the game. It might be dead for you, but people will continue to play.

PvP and PvE should be separated.
For several expansions, PvE has been great, but PvP was hot garbage because of burrowed powers, alt-unfriendliness, and in BFA’s case, having to spam M+ and WQs to get good gear & AP for PvP.

1 Like

Wow 1 dungeon shadowlands had 8 dungeons that were different from each others.

with a dungeon that had pvp in to the mix :stuck_out_tongue:

goldclap im out before this gets drama.

No, I fully agree that shadowlands dungeons are better, than DFs.

But DF’s aren’t bad at all.

But ultimately as a full expansion DF is miles ahead.

1 Like

I think their design philosophy is that you should have more freedom in Dragonflight to do whatever you want to do, without having a lot of mandatory tasks that you need to keep up with all the time.

Some people like that because it gives them time to pursue all their personal goals, like collecting mounts or transmogs or grind random battlegrounds or whatever.

Others dislike it because they enjoy having specific character progression to pursue through certain gameplay activities, which has kind of been core to WoW in recent years.

So it was bound to be a little divisive in terms of reception. :slight_smile:

I still consider myself the highest rank amongst the shills, the fanboys, and the bootlickers. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I rarely have many points of criticism about WoW, so I guess you can say that I am always eager to share the ones I have. Maybe that skews the impression? :upside_down_face:

But I’ll make sure to go on a whiteknight crusade every once in a while again, for good measure. :smiling_face:

I really like the Maruukai music (Centaur) and enjoy just idling and listening to it in the game:

But I do miss some mind-blowing tracks that Blizzard usually as good as guarantee to provide. You know, the ones you put on repeat a thousand times and it’s pure ear-gasm.
But here’s hoping that the content patches will have some sweet tracks. :yum:

2 Likes

So why have you chosen now, during the games recovery to find points of Criticism?

The game is at it’s best in a long time.

As I said before. 1 person bringing criticism to a room of 10 other people having a great time really kills the mood.