Mythic Exp Warlock LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello!

I am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild, having previously raided mythic but back in legion and WOD on my warlock and protection paladin. I have now decided I would like to raid mythic again to try to achieve another cutting edge beige the end of 8.3.

TLDR;

26 years old from the UK

Been playing wow since Cataclysm.

Multi class exp from tank, healer and dps at mythic levels since WOD.

Currently 12/12 HC Nyalotha and looking to get into mythic ASAP!

472 Demo/Destro and afflic, capable of playing all three specs with no issues.

Can be flexible for raid times due to having so much down time at the moment.

Must be horde based guild preferably on Ragnaros but can change if it’s the right fit.

If you have any further questions please let me know via real ID or we can speak on discord.

Many thanks

Dan

Btag: Danny#22563

Hi. We are a Horde 3/12M guild on Kazzak EU. If you want to have a chat about possibilities of raiding, please feel free to chat to me on discord or bnet (Nikolalia#6458 or Xaphan#21984)

Happy to chat things through and see if there is a fit between what you looking for and what we want.

Speak soon,

Nikolalia (DH - Officer Dark Science)

Hello there,

I am the recruitment officer representing The Obsidian Order on Aggramar Horde side. We’re a 8/12 M guild that could still use a few more ranged dps and with your previous mythic exp you’d fit the bill perfectly. I’m going to add you for a chat but will also drop our guild info for a read through;