Mythic Raiding Group LF Guild

Hi,

We are a group of currently 4/8M players looking for a guild as ours is disbanding.
We are looking for a 2x per week raiding guild (or 3 if attendance rules are more lenient), ideally located at Draenor, horde side, with current progress 4/8M but ideally above.

Please consider these logs are achieved while pulling some dead weights / still learning fights.
We understand is not easy to accomodate all, and are ready to accept some rotation.
It’s not mandatory to take all - we will consider individual opportunities to super well established guilds .

www . warcraftlogs . com / (…)

Holy / Ret Pala
character/eu/draenor/holybloodey#partition=1

Havoc DH (Mage alt)
character/eu/draenor/devilsenpai#partition=1

Balance Druid (Several alts)
character/eu/draenor/kunnuk#partition=1

Unholy/Frost DK
character/eu/draenor/t%C3%BArgon#partition=1&difficulty=4

Rogue
character/eu/draenor/Celarogue - wowprogress link

Feral Druid
character/id/19675581#partition=1

If interested , pls give me a shout to Panzer#2979
thanks!

1 Like

in case there is chance for you to consider a 2/8M guild (as 4+ is listed) add me CrazyCatLady#21194 for a chat

Hey guys!

We are a newly formed guild with players that are 3/8 M. We stopped raiding from our previous guild because of some problems. We are recruiting people for the next tier mythic raid. Here is the link to our post:

You can also see our page on wowprogress:
(there is a space between . and com
www.wowprogress .com/guild/eu/draenor/Halbech+Corporation

You can add one of the 2 contact to have more information about us.

Have a good day, see ya

Foocil

Bumpty bump bump

Hey Kunnuk and friends, try checking out: [Kazzak] - From Ashes 9/12Mythic

Hey there!

We’re a 2-day raiding guild on Stormreaver with 6/8 Mythic progression. We raid Monday - Tuesday from 19:00 - 23:00. Atm we’re only interested in the Holy Paladin, Balance druid and maybe even the mage alt. We’d have more spots open for healers if any of the melee is interested in rerolling.

We could have a talk on discord if you’d prefer that.

Our post:

Kind Regards
Aïther
Pico#2151

I’ve sent you a request on Battle Net :slight_smile:

Hi Kunnuk!

I’ll write a personal bit first, but then just pop our guild recruitment thing in after as it explains in more detail. So I know right away you’ll be like ‘but they aren’t mythic’. I’d like the put the precursor of ‘yet’ to that. Our previous guild was inactive and also didn’t want to progress into mythics, which is why we’ve come out on our own. Several of our members do mythic content through communities but we are building out our own team. And we could really use people like yourselves to help us make a kick as$ team who can curve it on this new content and beyond!

So our guild is part of an older guild that has split apart and we’re looking for members to join us so we can have something active. A huge part of our old guild splitting apart was that the core of our team stopped playing except for raid times, which meant that a lot of us were left without a group to play with. So we’re now trying to form an active, fun, entertaining guild from that. We have amazingly talented players, some good ones, and some who are just learning the ropes of wow (one of our most active members just started playing but I’m fairly sure he’s going to be taking over the world lol)

We are a fun group and looking for others to join us! If this sounds at all interesting, please add me on battlenet and we can chat.

Niambh#2511

And here’s the guild recruitment info if you want more details

Who are we?
The Eighth Sin are a mature, friendly guild who don’t take ourselves too seriously. We are a raiding guild, and we raid two nights a week, with a third scheduled day (not mandatory) for mythic plus, normal raids, etc. We are not aiming to be the best out there (though that would be great), but we are trying to consistently make progress and grow as a team. We arrange activities outside of raids for the guild as well, PvP, other PvE, mount and transmog farming, etc.

As you see in most posts these days, our old guild suffered from the ‘only online for raid’ syndrome a lot of the time. We’d like to make sure that’s not the case here and are looking for people who want to be active and enjoy the game with us. Most of our players have been playing since Vanilla and BC. But don’t let that put you off if you haven’t been! We are open to anyone. We are happy to help teach you the ropes as well if you’re a newer or returning player who wants to raid or do old content but feels a bit overwhelmed. But attitude is super important to our team, as we want everyone to enjoy themselves.

We raid two nights a week, and run Mythic + almost every day, with an aim to get everyone their +10 every week for gear at least.

We know that since we’re all adults real life takes precedence and that you may miss raids, or turn up a little late every so often. We understand. And the only thing we ask is you let us know on Discord so we can make sure we expect it!

Raiding times

Raid nights: Monday & Wednesday
Raid time: 20:30 - 11:30 Server Time

Alt / Mythic Plus / Normal night: Friday
Time: 20:30-11:30 (not mandatory to be there, or there the whole time, this is just about enjoying time together in other content)

What are we looking for?

• Any Ranged DPS (Especially Warlocks, Mages, and Shamans)
  • Melee DPS ( Death Knights, Demon Hunters, Warriors)
  • Healers (Shamans, Priests, and Druids - but again we are open to any)*
  • Are you social but want a chance to run the content as well? Join us and run on our alt days!
  • Show up on time so we get as much time in the raid as possible
  • Bring your own flasks, pots, food
  • Have your gear gemmed and enchanted before raid

If your class isn’t listed here please do contact us, because we are really trying to build out our core raiding team as we have just started the guild. We have a solid base to work from but we need to flesh out our ranks. So we are open to any good applicant (even if currently undergeared or new to the game and ready to progress).

Contact info
Niambh - Niambh#2511
KrazyKai - Kai#2842

We will have a website shortly, but in the mean time just reply here or give us a shout on Battlenet.