[N-RP] Assembly of Dusk – A Gathering of the Void (28/09)

Hello everyone and happy new year!

In 2 weeks, the second edition of the Assembly of Dusk will take place in the same location!

The topics will consist of a continuation of the previous edition’s discussions as some volunteered to look into the motives of the Druids of the Flame with regards to Amirdrassil. It is also possible that over the past month, some may have experienced more nightmares or worrying visions, so the question will be posed once again

Other than that, it is up to the participants to pitch new topics or present intriguing hooks for others to pursue.

I look forward to seeing you all on the 19th!

3 Likes

Jolly good! I’ll certainly aspire to be present!

During the last gathering, I proposed to break into the Firelands and ‘liberate’ a Druid of the Flame. However, due to being terribly ill the past month I’m afraid I haven’t been around much nor able to set anything up.

As things stand now, I’ll try to set something in motion and anyone willing to participate or share ideas feel free to ambush me in the game or send a mail!

Hope to see new and returning faces!

1 Like

Interesting…!

We’re less than a week away from the second Assembly!

2 Likes

This is TONIIIIGHT!

2 Likes

The Third Assembly of Dusk

When? Monday, 19th of February @ 8:00 PM (Realm Time)
Where? Temple of Wisdom, Storm Peaks.

Description

Vasaar Duskfield invites any with vested interests in the Void to a gathering of like-minded in Northrend.

The Assembly gathers once more to discuss recent events and topics brought by participants. Their host has something new to raise as well, a peculiar mystery involving the very stars themselves.

4 Likes

A reminder that this happens 8 days from today!

1 Like

Excited Void noises

If all goes well, the Cursekeeper Association may have a little present for this particular gathering.

1 Like

Tomorrow! :eyes:

Looking forwards to this :slight_smile:

The Third Assembly earlier this week concluded and provided quite some interesting information!

From the interrogation of a Druid of the Flame about their motives for Amirdrassil, to the shocking news about the very stars disappearing from the sky. Some have decided to help Vasaar in uncovering the mystery of the Absent Stars.

… Which leads to the next announcement: DISCORD!

I have created a Discord server for those who want to stay in touch and organise RP more easily. It will also allow us to keep track of any events or other initiatives that will be relevant to those in our little Void corner. Anyone is encouraged to come up with new and exciting things to pursue.

Know that this is open to anyone, just like the Assembly of Dusk itself! Another thing to note is that its purpose is for the creation of RP, so OOC channels are limited.

https://discord.gg/bz5hF3uQMa

The Fourth Assembly of Dusk

When? Saturday, 16th of March @ 8:00 PM (Realm Time)

Description

Vasaar Duskfield invites any with vested interests in the Void to a gathering of like-minded in Northrend.

The Assembly gathers once more to discuss recent events and topics brought by participants.

4 Likes

GREETINGS! The next Assembly will take place this coming Saturday!

See you there :milky_way:

4 Likes

Hope to be able to make it tonight!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone!

Yesterday’s fourth Assembly of Dusk was a rousing success with a wonderful turnout and a lot of debate. I’m happy to see the interest in all things Void RP is so high and hope to keep this going for the foreseeable future! :blush:

As a reminder, if you wish to join the community Discord to stay in touch with your fellow Voidlings, you can go to this link: https://discord.gg/bz5hF3uQMa

The Fifth Assembly of Dusk

When? Saturday, 20th of April @ 8:00 PM (Realm Time)

Description

The Assembly gathers once more to discuss recent events and topics brought by participants.

5 Likes

Was sick event.

1 Like

Hello everyone! A little bump to remind you that in a little under 2 weeks, the next Assembly will take place.

This initiative looks very interesting! Perhaps, one of my “shadier” characters could make a visit there eventually…

1 Like

You’re always welcome, Daerron!

A reminder for all that TONIGHT is the fifth Assembly of Dusk, see you there!

2 Likes

Thank you all for showing up last night! Please find the date for the next Assembly below. :blush:

The Sixth Assembly of Dusk

When? Saturday, 18th of May @ 8:00 PM (Realm Time)
Where? Violet Stand, Crystalsong Forest.

Description

2 Likes

With 10.2.7 releasing this week, the upcoming Assembly on the 18th will be very interesting. :eyes:

Be there or be square!

4 Likes