Nagas as Alliance Allied race?

Oh by Elune no! Nononono! I also don’t like your arguments…

3 Likes

Now that is a good question. What is worse for the Alliance? Because obviously, while Mechagnomes and Naga are both filthy subhuman garbage, they have some differences. More haughty obnoxious know-it-all Night Elves, or more useless annoying shameful Gnomes? I cannot tell who would cause more harm to the Alliance.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/802860.jpg
They are already introducing a two-legged fish-based race that will ally with the Alliance, as seen on the right side of the picture. If we are getting something Azshara-related… I’m quite certain that would be it.

But yes, as they were shown at Blizzcon, I don’t think the Mecha/Junker Gnomes lend themselves well to being an allied race either.

1 Like

:frowning: I want junker gnomes

1 Like

Well, I can’t be sure, of course, but with their stick-thin arms and legs and their upgrades protuding from their heads where they would certainly lead to tons of clipping… I don’t really think they were designed for armor. If we get less mechanized variants that look more like normal Gnomes, with a few selectable mechanical parts, like I expected before, that might be another thing…

But my predictions are seldom right, so make of that what you will.

Those Junker-Gnomes would suck big time as an additional Allied Race.

I’m tired of getting Sub-races of already existing races while Horde gets the newest races in the likes of Nightborne, Zandalari, Vulpera.

Also I agree with Wimbert that the Junker-Gnomes do not lend themselves to become an Allied Race at all. Aside from their appearance, what else would they bring to the Alliance that the normal Gnomes wouldn’t? Exactly, nothing.

2 Likes

Worse NE

Like Kul’tiran it is an cool alternative for Trolls.

Kill then all!

Minus vulpera, all of those are just sub races to stuff that already existed before.

Just a regular day in the gnome life.

I once lost a bet and had to turn myself into a gnome for some days and none of my mogs worked xD

There is a reason why goggles are so popular with gnome players!..though the head isn’t the only problem, of course…

What I really dislike on Gnomes is that they’re so small that you can’t even look at the great transmog :frowning:

Acksually, all Trolls are subraces off the Zandalari! So, yea…

Plus they look different enough from the other Trolls, with different models, unlike for example the Dark Irons, Lightforged Draenei, Void Elves, etc D:

1 Like

https imgur com/a/PICcYRt
This was the only mog I was able to wear (added goggles later).
Everything else was a horrible clipping mess xD

There are some great Gnome Tranymogs, but you are horribly limited.

Highmountain Tauren, maghar orcs. Same game. Only odd people on this list are the vulpera. And even them had the goblin skeleton to work with at the start.

I suppose. In the end Blizzard went with a “cheap” way to add more races! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways I’m against the Naga’s being added as a Allied Race to either Horde or Alliance, anyways. Just let a race be evil for the sake of being evil.

3 Likes

This, if everyone joins the Alliance/the Horde, the world will just feel smaller as a result.

3 Likes

I want a Vulpera Druid

1 Like

Bears with fox ears and fluffy tails? Hyena cat form? Alpacca travel form? Vulture flight form?

2 Likes

This sounds fantastic!

Vulpera Archdruids!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.