"Nameplate Motion Type" keeps resetting

As the title says every time I log out of my character or the game and log back in my setting for this interface option defaults back to “Overlapping Nameplates”.

Have tried without any addons enabled and a full UI reset but this still happens.

Started with 8.1.5.

2 Likes

Basically, all the nameplates-related cvars reset after every logout. Addons use the same cvars, so they wont help, clearly some update issue.

same issue

Having the same issue aswell. Even after full UI reset.

Same issue here! It can be conflict with any addons?

It seems patch causes it, I am not alone who have issue with nameplates motion type. Kinda annoying!

Check my post here: Please do not force overlapping nameplates - #8 by Arnathon-chamber-of-aspects

1 Like

It also resets for me after each /reload, which I’ve had to do a handful of times since yesterday, when the Interface Panel will suddenly turn completely black and become non interactable.

Hey all,

I can confirm that this has been reported and is being looked into. Please do note that this is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find through the in-game Help menu.

From the Game Menu, click Help and Submit Bug. Follow the guide lines listed, to write up your bug report in details and help out the teams investigating your bug.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!