Nelf learning to be a druid, looking for someone who could rp the teaching during morning time

I’d like for my nelf to learn to become a druid and I tend to prefer doing those things IC. I have time during the morning in working days, would anyone be interested in this? I know it’s not common to find RP on that schedule but one can hope.

1 Like

I think your best bet would be to try and contact one of the Druids in the Hand of Cenarius!

They’re a great bunch of Druid RPers and perhaps they offer what you seek :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll keep it in mind! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have a lot of druids in the Dirge of Teldrassil, my own included. Feel free to hit us up IC, and Uldria might consider helping your character out.

1 Like

I can personally recommend Wisplight Willow myself. Also because I am completely biased, but I will be taking on the role of teaching a few druids myself in RP and doing my best to give them a grand IC and OOC learning experience.

When it comes to druid roleplay, can whole heartedly recommend Hand of Cenarius too!

While I love to teach, morning hours aren’t for me. That said, I hope you’ll find a teacher that fits your schedule! Druid RP is a whole forest o’ fun :christmas_tree:

Hand of Cenarius is a really good way to go if you want your Night Elf to lean to become a druid.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.