Nerf to dk meanwhile ww.ret.fire mage untouched

[With regional restarts] Chill Streak (PvP Talent) damage has been reduced by 10%.
im sure ww.ret.fire mage and holy paladin where so balanced class they dont need any tuning just nerf the most broken class in the game dk and make sure not a single dk can climb the ladder unholy is just unplayable and they nerf the only win condition frost had very nice tuning tnx blizz.
After AWC with only Fire mages holy paladin WW almost every game blizzard decide to nerf frost dk to balance the game duno where these guys gather data to balance the game im sure its not ladder or AWC games i guess they gathering data from RBG or random bgs maybe im not sure at this point.
blizzard devs: we think we made it clear that we want dks suck at the first season of shadowlands and we do any thing to make sure none of you enjoy the game.

6 Likes

They nerfed the only win condition fire had, which also killed that spec

Wait

fire didnt even get nerfed yet

If you say so

You forgot to include the buff.

Death Knight

• Frost
    • [With regional restarts] All damage abilities increased by 5%.
    • [With regional restarts] Chill Streak (PvP Talent) damage has been reduced by 10%.

It is changes to compensate for the pve buff. Frost DK is fine, and it will still be good after these changes.

Other classes ofcourse still need some balancing tuning as you mentioned, (including arms warrior and elemental/enhance shaman) and hopefully they will do something soon.

Frost DK is fine, and it will still be good after these changes.

Second last place in class representation and there are also 4 times more warrior than dk in the high ladder.

It is changes to compensate for the pve buff

Warrior also got buffed, while they are the best melee in pvp.

I’d rather see chill streak gone completely, suspected it’s been the sole reason general buffs to the spec hasn’t come as they worry it’d be too strong, but ret is allowed to exist so w/e

I agree, I think warrior still need some balancing changes. (I see warriors are also creating threads like this complaining about the Master and Commander (PvP Talent) nerf though.)

DKs get a preemptive nerf, meanwhile paladins:

4 Likes

“Just kite wings or l2cc or line it”. Taking bets on how long clips like this will continue to be a reality but DK’s are fine, shame DK’s can’t do stuff like this on their level of fine… apparently CS goes are deadlier than this and warrant a nerf while this is fine.

Just bubble wings - don’t have bubble? Reroll then! ©

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.