Nether ward not reflecting a bunch of spells

it doesn’t reflect magical interupts, silences, Fel Eruption and other magic abilities.

Additionaly, tooltip doesn’t say directly that Nether ward only reflects direct damage spells.

Another thing, if warlocks are portrayed by blizzard as tanky casters why this spell has only 3 seconds uptime?

Blizzard fix that spell already.

1 Like

nether war doesn’t reflect kick but allow you to cast something without being kick( not physical kick aswell ).

and it does reflect silence , like priests got.

Fel eruption is also bugged with priest holy ward.

Actually forget I said that, nether ward should not reflect it

It reflects all magic interrupts, like DK, DH, CS. Doesn’t work on aoe CC / spells.

I reflected a hunter’s trap yesterday, which was a lot of fun.

It does not reflect Silence. I tried it tonight in a BG vs a shadow priest but it failed (and no it wasn’t lag, I casted NW on time and still got silenced)… Nether Ward seems tricky, but on most spells it will work, like most DMG spells. Most magic CC spells. Only interrupts fail and Greater Pyroblast, but that may be MS and because it has a big cast time… Does NW reflect upon cast or when the cast is finished? When I see a Destro lock casting a Chaos bolt, I can press NW at the last second and still reflect it, but that does not work for Greater Pyroblast somehow.

So or the spell is bugged, or the tooltip needs to change to whatever :slight_smile:

to reflect spell like Greater pyro or chaos bolt , you have to reflect them at the end of the cast not when the animation comes to you (if it’s what you mean)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.