New Desolate Council: Member Ideas

And they have been a part of the Forsaken for a much longer time!

2 Likes

What I would like to see is a Council consisting of four figures who would embody the former four quarters of Undercity. War, Rogue, Mage and Apothecary.

High Executor Anselm
Deathstalker Commander Belmont
Helcular
Master Apothecary Faranell

That would be perfect.
Issue is, that what wouldā€™ve been the point of removing and demonising Sylvanas traits if Blizzard was to then put in her place a bunch of people that follow her exact same mindset?

Iā€™ll repeat, your scenario is the perfect one for me, as it embodies perfectly the traits that make up the Forsaken faction.
But given the recent developmentsā€¦thatā€™s unrealistic.

1 Like

Realism was not my intent. Blizzard have never done a good job developing a secondary cast of leadership for the various races.

Forsaken had a moment in the spotlight in BFA. I expect story content for us will be minimal in the immediate future, and the small spotlight we might get will be used to build up and cement Calia as our leader.

I think they would have made it official already if not for the community backlash against her. Calia with Voss at her side will be the faces representing us going forward.

1 Like

to be honest, I would not be to supriced if a new allied race for alliance is forsaken all of an sudden, now I dont meen the horde forsaken but more ligthinfused ones, or heck even the night elfs forsaken for some odd reason joins the alliance again, specialy if Tyrande become sane again or dies.

1 Like

Light Undead Allied Race for Alliance was a possibility, but I donā€™t see it anymore given that Calia is now on the Horde Council.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.