New Night Elf roleplayer looking for a community (and teacher)

Hello. I just played the WC3 campaign and my flame for Night Elf lore and druidism kinda sparked again. Thus, finally putting my elf to use, I’m looking for a guild/community revolving around Night Elf culture and traditions, also if there are any Druids out there who might accept a pupil to lead.

Hopeful for answers and thanks alot. God jul!

2 Likes

Dirge of Teldrassil. Check them out.

3 Likes

Honestly I am looking for something similar, preferably not combat/rp pvp oriented that much or not really with strict military focus.

But no clue what is actually out there that is active still.

I think most RP at the moment is still a little bit on hold, between the holidays coming up and the fairly recent launch of Shadowlands. That being said, kaldorei roleplay often pops up around Feralas, especially Feathermoon, and I’ve no doubt that if it isn’t an active hub as of now, that it very much will be in the coming weeks or months.

Beyond that, there’s this list here which might serve well (at the bottom of the first post):

5 Likes

i heard The Veiled Glaive was a sick nasty cool guild you could think about joining

The Dirge of Teldrassil never stop recruiting

1 Like

Check out the thread that is linked above, there is quite a swathe of different Kaldorei guilds operating that might provide a level of interest :). I would also recommend checking Argent Archives too as some don’t post on the AD forum.

There’s quite a few night elf roleplayers/guilds and people willing to help out in the Seeds of Kalimdor discord too. You’re welcome to join it if you wish. I’m happy to be poked in-game too!

If you need OOC or IC help feel free to hmu on the Discord that Ercia has linked, potentially a possibility on the teaching, but not sure yet :slight_smile: Welcome btw.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.