New player [EU] looking for guild

Hi!

I am a brand new player, been messing around with different classes, but would like to find a guild and server to settle in and really kick off my journey!

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I have a solid mmo and gaming background.

Thanks!

Contact me my friend Sparklez#21489

Hey there

we could be your new home :wink: just add sirnase on discord <3

Hey there! Welcome to WoW =D

You’re welcome to check us out at Ministry of Silly Wipes if you like!

We’re a casual guild, that welcomes all players old and new!
Lot’s of friendly people who’d be willing to help out and answer any questions you have about the game.

Have a look at the thread I linked, and contact info is at the bottom of it is you wanna ask any questions =)

1 Like

Hi Lkm

If your still looking for a guild to call home we would love to have you. We have players in a similar posistion and have a great community. We are on EU-Draenor server.

If you want a guild on Draenor! Feel free to contact me on discord! → Schali

Hey Lkm,

Take a look at our guild on draenor assuming you are willing to change realm / server.
If you like what you see join our discord and we will take it from there.

[LFM] [EU] [H&A] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

discord.gg/hyqavB4Nh5

Hi Lkm,

Sounds like [A][Eonar] seeks you! Do you have what it takes to… make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild! is a perfect place for you. Want to chat about it?

My battletag is SlimShady#2100

Welcome! Read about us, we’re very friendly especially to new players