New player LF guild

Hello, I am new player just started a month ago playing and looking for a social and active guild. I would like to learn to do mythic + and raiding when reaching max level. I am open to playing any dps the guild needs.

Hey there! =) Welcome to the game!

Im the GM of Ministry of Silly Wipes , you’d be welcome to give us a look over! We’ve plenty of helpful members who will be happy to help show you the ropes!

Please have a read of the thread i linked, and if you’ve any questions, or we sound like what you’re after, feel free to add me for a chat!

xWestie#2496 on both Discord and Bnet =)

Hello!

Hope you are enjoying the game so far! :slight_smile:
Please check out our guild post and get in touch with one of us if we sound like something that you’d be interested in joining: [A]-Silvermoon Semi-Weekend Guild 7/8HC&2/8M LF Raiders!

A bit more of a personalized messaged to you: if you would decide to join us, you would initially join us as a social member. You could join us for normal and heroic raids and do mythic keystones eventually as you get closer to max level and equip appropriate gear, but we would expect you to prove yourself before we would consider you for a mythic raid spot.

Cheers for reading :slight_smile: