New Player LF raiding guild (Heal 0/10 Normal :D) - Agent Dawn

Hi,

About me:

I am a returning WoW player. The last time I played was 10+ years ago and at this time I was not raiding all to much either.

I am inexperienced, but that doesn’t mean I am a bad player. I learn fast and play alot so I think I will be a good contributon to any guild in some time.

When you get to know me, you will learn that I am very patient and a good team player.

What am I looking for?

A guild. Some folks I can do raids with, do other PvE with , and making some friends along the way.
It is more important for me to enjoy the people i raid with then doing the hardest content without fails. I played enough LoL to expierience my share of toxicity :D.

Ask me anything you would like to know. You can also contact me ingame “Balmysea”, since I am quite addicted atm I am probably online ;).

Edit:
Server - Agent Dawn
ILvl - 186
LFR 10/10

Hey! What server are you on and what sort of level are you currently at? :slight_smile:

I updated my Post with the server and some stats if there are other things you d like to know, please ask.

1 Like

Please add me on Discord.

Miester#0905

Hey Balmysea,

If a realm change is in your options, have a look at [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

A lot of our raiders started with no experience at all as well.
In BEAST you can advance at a pace you like most, all the way up to heroic raids

1 Like

hey, thank you for the offer, but a realm change is currently not an option for me.