New Player LF social Guild

Hi Guys and Gals,

I’m a returning player looking to join a social guild as I’m only really looking for that kind of environment. I’m a (sort of) returning player having only played vanilla, I had to stop in 2006 due to going to University and I’ve only now returned to the game thanks to Classic.

Currently I’m trying to gear up a Priest as I’m having a lot of fun with Discipline, but who knows what I might end up playing :stuck_out_tongue:

If anyone knows of a sweet, chilled social environment with the odd dungeon, M+ or even raid now and then, let me know!

Peace

Hey there! Welcome back to the game :smile:
We’re a newly formed guild based in Twisting Nether on Horde. We want to focus on making new friendships whilst levelling and doing the odd dungeon or so. If you would like more info then please send me a message on discord Ackersass#3969

Hi SinRathus,

Come check us out on [H] Twisting Nether EU - <Archaic Order> We do all of the above and we’re also filled with vanilla people.

Hey Sinrathus,

I’ve just moved to Tarren Mill with my Horde guild .
I’m looking to create an environment where all kinds of players can come together for some fun. Hoping to get some group play going on ranging from achievement hunting, leveling alts, all the way to raiding & M+. The most important part for our guild is to just have a fun social atmosphere.

If you’re interested or want some more information, you can reach me ingame on Laehar or on bnet Lithirius#2556

Grlllu mrgm ffr mrkng Mmmurlok mmmrrglllm!

~Laehar

Hi there, if you’re still looking for a guild (though on a different server from you), I think we would be a good fit for you :slight_smile: [Draenor][H] <Lost Rowsdowers> Social Raiding Guild 8/8 HC - Recruiting
Please check us out. Would love to have a chat with you

Hia!

If you’re still looking for a guild, I can offer you a home with us at Jynx (Kazzak) We are currently looking for more like minded players that want to play some M+ and Weekly raiding events.

We are currently 1/8 Mythic, but also offer Heroic raids weekly, and daily M+

We welcome both new and returning players as we want to build a friendly environment that everyone can feel a part of.

If you would like to know more information, please feel free to add me to BNet Or Discord for a chat!

Happy guild hunting !

BNet - Emmi2014#2825
Discord - Airiain#4406