New Player LFG

Hello guys. As i said i am new Player and i want to find a Semi-Casual Social Guild to be a part of. My main goal for now is Leveling my Destro Warlock and Dungeons and when i hit max level Mythic + and probably Raids if there is a spot for me. I want to find a Guild that i can call Home if you know what i mean. Doing things together speaking and knowing each other. If you have a spot in your Guild send me a PM: Battletag: Bowtruckle#2287 Discord: Bowtruckle#7161
Thx for your time. :smiley:

Hi there. I’d like to put forward our guild Casually Dedicated on Horde Magtheridon. We are a new guild focusing on the social aspect mroe than the raiding aspect. We plan to do social events and such available for everyone, and eventually have a relaxed raid team where we will do Normal and Heroic primarily. We have some returning players who are relearning the game. I myself am a veteran player and happy to help you get the hang of things.

Here is our forum thread if you’d like some more info: [H] Casually Dedicated - Social Raiding Guild Recruiting For Shadowlands! - #3 by Vyaen-magtheridon

Most importantly, welcome to the game!

Thx a lot for your time and your response but i forgot to say that i am in Tarren Mill server. I hope you have a great day.