New player looking for Guild + Friendship

Hi everybody.

I’m Moru and I’m pretty new to the game. I started playing on Xmas Eve and since levelled up my character to level 95. I am looking to join a close knit community of friends or a guild that is willing to accept me as a new player.

I don’t mind creating a new character on another server either, I figured it’s only taken me a week or so to get from level 1 to 95 so far so I can always restart over.

I do have a level 110 boost available that I have not yet used, I read that if I saved it and levelled normally first that I would see the benefits of having two higher levels rather than just one.

If there is anybody out there that is willing to accept me into their group, i would be very grateful.

This game seems very fun, but rather lacking in the social aspect :frowning:

Discord Username: Moru#9456
Blizzard Tag: Moru#21664

Moru, i will see u on alliance side of silvermoon:)

Will send u a battletagfriendslistrequestthingy when Im full awake

1 Like

Hi Moruzi

I have noticed that you are looking for a new home. We are on a different server and faction but If you read our recruitment post and wouldn’t mind changing, then we are currently looking for a healer and a Discipline priest would be an excellent addition to our team. We are more than happy to help new players who want to explore the game.

One question, are you looking to potentially raid in the game?

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

We will raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792

We look forward to hearing from you!

Stay true to the horde! I’m also looking for people to play with as a returning player. I’ll add you on the bnet. :slight_smile: