New player looking for guild

Hello, I played back in WOTLK but not much, about a month in total;

I’m moving from Eve Online & FFXIV and looking for folks to play with, Ideally a group that will not mind me asking stupid questions for the first while with the potential to move to endgame raids.

timezone is EU, Ireland.

I’m currently on Doomhammer but such a low level I don’t really mind creating a character on another server, Alliance or Horde.

Thanks !

Hi Icveiner,

I’m helping my guild recruiting and we’re always in need of ranged DPS or healers if you find that you enjoy playing either, you’d be very welcome to join our team! :slight_smile:

Here our recruitment post for more information:

Primordial Flame is an English-speaking Horde guild on Drak’thul (EU) looking to fill gaps in our Raiding roster as we progress through Mythic Uldir (2/8M) and head into 8.1 content.

We transferred to Drak’thul from Shadowsong/Azsune on the 13th November in order to open ourselves up to more players.

Currently Recruiting:

• ALL CLASSES
  • However, Ranged DPS & Priests are high priority.

Our current raid schedule is 7pm - 11pm UK time (8pm - 12am server time) on Thursday & Saturday. Our Saturday Raid is currently subject to change.

Please come with experience if applying for our Mythic Raid team, preferably having cleared HC.

Please contact our GM or one of our officers on Battlenet for more details.

• EIDOLON#21568 (GM)
  • blacksheep#21897
  • Wimball#2238

We’re a very social guild and everyone would happily answer any questions you might have about certain classes or the game in general. And of course we’d be very glad if you end up deciding you would like to raid with us :slight_smile:

Hope to here from you soon!
Aerilayai
blacksheep#21897

Hey Bud,

I just added you onto battle.net; I’ll create a character and shoot you a message later on this evening, I finish work around 7 / 8 pm!

Thanks

We are a Casual guild.

Hello bud, Friendly guild here on silvermoon, we are looking for new players who want to progress through new content in the upcoming patch whilst building a community in this patch so hit me up :slight_smile:

Hey Icweiner,

We are Solar Noctis in the Frostwhisper/Bladefist/Zenedar realms and are looking for more people to join our casual raiding guild. Please look at our recruitment post on the link below and if you have any questions, please feel free to message me on Battle tag! Hope to hear from you soon.

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787

Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hey,

If you are interested in a more relaxed Mythic atmosphere and some fun Raids you can check out <Surprisingly Good> - Ragnaros EU 2/8 M Recruiting

Hope to see you soon,
Cheers.