New player - need help learning the ropes

Hi I’m a new player who’s been inactive since WoD and would like to find a guild/community who can help me get back into the game and really learn everything the game has to offer. I used a character boost after BFA so I don’t really know the game very well but have some knowledge of it which I’d like to build on.

If anyone can help me with this that would be awesome as I really want to get into WoW. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can help you get introduced into wow welcome to the game!.

1:first lesson never ever use char boost if you are new to the game only when you become veteran of the game and played it a bit only then you can use it.

2:The community of the game is important for progressing in the game you have alot of good casual friendly people like me and those super competitive types avoid the second type because they are the most toxic bunch of people.I suggest you join a casual friendly guild to progress as far as realms to play go.You can join dreanor realm if you play horde cause most of the horde people play there,and I think silvermoon for alliance.And if you want casual friendly fun alliance server try darkspear and terrokar realms I would love to get you into my guild to help you out.

There are so many things to teach you but I will let the person called Graine tell you more because I am at work right now and don’t have that much time.

1 Like

Well for starters I would recommend this thread if you haven’t seen it yet :slight_smile:

Second, this area could be you next best friend on the forum :smiley:

Here you’ll find anything from communities to guild and just someone who needs a team mate :slight_smile:

I know that a lot has Discord groups, but some of those groups got a little lost when the forum transfer :neutral_face:

You can be lucky to find a nice helpfull guild when you get the random spam invites, but I think you should ask in the general/trade for a guild that would help a returning player back in the game again :slight_smile:
But if Yolandass have offered a spot in a friendly guild, I would grab it :wink: You can still meet new people with a homebase :slight_smile:

Also, even if the community has a bad reputation, I have found that I have made some random friends when I quest around - helping people and chatting with them in random does also open up for friend invites :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Woerk,

Welcome back! I will echo what the above people have expressed (thanks Yolandass and Moothilda), you might also find some guides on how to play your class and general advice about the game, in the fansites below:

WoWhead
Icy-Veins
WoWpedia

Have fun!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.