New player searching for guild

Hello, I am a new Player who is looking for a guild, I’ve been playing wow in the past but I’ve had a long break and now I got back into it. My region is Romania and timezone is GMT +2, so far I am leveling a Mage.

Welcome back to the game o/

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787

Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey welcome back :slight_smile:
I’m an officer in Primordial Flame and we’re always looking for more ranged DPS that couls imagine eventually joining our raid team.

Here our recruitment post for more information:

Primordial Flame is a new English-speaking Horde guild on Drak’thul (EU) looking to fill gaps in our Raiding roster as we progress through Mythic Uldir (2/8M) and head into 8.1 content.

We transferred to Drak’thul from Shadowsong/Azsune on the 13th November in order to open ourselves up to more players. After forming at the start of BFA we made rapid progress through Normal and Heroic difficulties. We now need to expand on this growth as we head into Mythic and 8.1.

Currently Recruiting:

• ALL CLASSES
  • However, Ranged DPS & Priests are high priority.

Our current raid schedule is 7pm - 11pm UK time (8pm - 12am server time) on Thursday & Saturday. Our Saturday Raid is currently subject to change.

Please come with experience if applying for our Mythic Raid team, preferably having cleared HC.

Please contact our GM or one of our officers for more details.

• EIDOLON#21568 (GM)
  • blacksheep#21897
  • Wimball#2238

We’re a very social guild, so if you have any questions about the game or are looking for people to do something with, everybody’s always happy to help out :slight_smile:

Best wishes and hope you have
fun with the game,
blacksheep#21897

Check us out here

Salut,

Daca vrei o guilda de plina de oameni axati pe fun check out <Surprisingly Good> - Ragnaros EU 2/8 M Recruiting programul este destul de lejer.

Spor.

2 Likes