New players [A] {Silvermoon} looking for guild

Hi there and greetings
So basically im new to THIS game (I’m 29 and i’ve played wotlk for almost 14 years so i know the “basics” - but now it seems different hence “New”) and im looking for a chill friendly guild that can give me ropes to slowly getting up on my feets again.
I’d appreciate any offer/help in advance

I’m currently leveling up a mage (level 16)

Hey there!

Are you tired of dead guild chats? Feeling like you simply exist within a guild? You have a home here at the Duck Mafia (EU Ragnaros.) This is a community that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. Not on EU Ragnaros and want to take part? Come check out our discord server and see if you like it enough to join us permanently. We do a ton of dungeons at all levels to meet your vault needs, we have both a progressive (4/9M) and social raiding environment, and do fun activities as far as mount runs, transmog runs, discord shenanigans, and sometimes variety gaming.

Come along and see for yourself if you like the sound of what you’ve heard!

Bnet - HopesNDreams#2993
Discord - Undertale22

Hey Borito,

Hulkomania on Silvermoon is recruiting casuals and raiders alike. You being a return to the game and needing to learn the ropes again is no barrier to raiding and having fun with us.

We have a few players who are returning players and we have players who have only started playing in the last year.

We aim for AOTC and so far have achieved that ever raid tier since the guild formed. I have been in the guild since it formed and the reason I joined it was to be in a place my partner who was brand new to the game to have the opportunity to raid and enjoy the game with me and it continues to be a welcoming community for people of all experience and skill levels.

Our recruitment Blurb is here: [SILVERMOON] is looking for raiders and socials alike! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Our Gm is Meffzie: Btag : mephlaren#2566

• Pherian