New rogue looking for a nice guild

Dear people of Argent Dawn,

English is not my native language, so apologies for incorrect grammar etc.

After a long break from wow because of real life stuff, I decided to return to the wonderful world of Azeroth. I played for a few years up until somewhere halfway during WoD and I always wanted to make a character on an rp server and add roleplaying to the many great things to do in Azeroth en beyond (I always created whole backstories in my head for all my characters anyway). I never did because… well honestly, I’m a bit shy (even from behind my safe keyboard and monitor). But now I decided I want to give it a try. So in the last few days I’ve been reading a lot about roleplaying in wow, downloaded Total Roleplay 3, did some research concerning rp servers, decided that Argent Dawn was the one I wanted to play on, and had a lot of fun creating a backstory for my rogue and writing everything down.

I’ve only played a few hours this afternoon but I already noticed that the atmosphere was more friendly than on the normal servers I used to play on before. But I would also like to be in a guild. So, I bet you saw this question coming: are there any nice and friendly guilds recruiting? I will not post the whole story of Kaell here because that would really make this post too long (if it isn’t already), but she’s a rogue who doesn’t believe in good or bad and is morally more grey / neutral. She’s friendly but looks out for herself first, and if unknown people want her help they have to pay up. So a light/holy themed guild who mainly helps defenceless people wouldn’t really do for her. I’m looking for guild with friendly players who don’t mind that I’m new to the whole rp-thing (but willing to learn), preferably where social talk is ok too sometimes and is alt-friendly (this is my main, but I might make an alt or two after a while). The guild doesn’t have to be all evil-themed, but also not too good / heroic – let’s be honest, who wants to be good all the time? If there are any such guilds recruiting, let me know!

Have a very nice weekend!

4 Likes

Dirge of Teldrassil is a nice guild, I heard as much

9 Likes

Welcome to AD! Glad you’re enjoying yourself so far.

The large majority of RP guilds are always recruiting and always beginner-friendly, so you have quite a lot of choice. For a morally grey character like Kaell in particular.

If you’re after a kaldorei-themed guild, a bunch of night elf guilds have been listed at the bottom of this guide post, I hope that helps!

5 Likes

Welcome to the server!

I can only recommend Dirge of Teldrassil, plenty of vengeful night elves who want to exterminate all enemies* of the Kaldorei. Definitely open to new players, with plenty of people willing to help with first steps in roleplaying.

*enemies include people hostile to the Kaldorei, neutral to the Kaldorei, friendly to the Kaldorei, other Kaldorei, Dirge of Teldrassil et cetera. Any rumours about collusion with foreign Nightborne powers are unfounded and our lawyers will speak to you very soon.

1 Like

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply :slight_smile: These are all good suggestions, I will check these guilds out!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.