New Tabard for Current Season Now Available

Today, we’ve added a tabard to Wrath Classic for Deadly Gladiators. This will be only purchasable during Arena Season 5 (the now current season).

You’ll find it on all three of the expected vendors: Nargle Lashcord (Dalaran), Kezzik the Striker (Area 52), and Argex Irongut (Gadgetzan). It costs 550 Arena Points and requires an Arena Rating of 2300 in any Arena team-size bracket.

Good luck becoming deadly, gladiators!

3 Likes

Cool, but are you aware that a warrior needs 20950 arena points to get full s5 arena items? 2k rating in 2v2 equals around 1200 points a week. Without VoA luck/raid gear a warrior needs 18 flushes, 18 weeks to get the items. Thats like 4 and a half months and I am certain that season 5 wont even last that long. So why add something additionally for points, when players have barely enough points for their gear anyway before the season ends?

1 Like

Great…can you put RDF in the game now? Your excuses for not adding it have been debunked. Most people are not interested in LFG as it’s useless

6 Likes

That sounds interesting

When is RDF going to be added?

3 Likes

Wheres RDF and free transfers from Earthshaker?

3 Likes

add RDF !!! :triumph: :triumph: :triumph:

2 Likes

Excuses? Are they obligated towards anybody to add stuff in the game they dont feel fit? Did you get the feeling that WoW is some kind of community driven democracy where we vote or argue our way to what should be implemented and not?

Hey Nintendo, your excuses to not add a space ship in Zelda have all been debunked. Add it!

When heirlooms bug will be fixed? When somebody will share with community current status of this issue?

Thanks for deadly gladiator tabard, meanwhile tons of talent are not working, some classes are not getting attack power from certain foods, arena queues are down for 1 hrs, dalaran is a walking mess, guess that’s what we neeeded

damn and it looks like by far the worst one out of the 4 too lol

does this colour scheme match ANY gear set in wotlk?

1 Like

RDF go brrr

where do be is muh ardyeff

:smile: another “blue” post and people thinking Blizzard even look at the replies

1 Like

No need to get your tongue brown. They don’t care about you protecting their behavior :joy:

I just ordered a new polo shirt. What do you guys think?
www.adidas co uk/performance-primegreen-polo-shirt/GQ3136.html

1 Like

What they do seen to need is me telling people common sence. As far as I know you pay them the same as me, but dont enjoy it, so get your tongue in there like the rest of us.

Again you base whatever your post is about on the idea that they are here reading this and basing their game design on that (and therefor need protection or not).
Modern players dont even know they are the root reason to why games are fast, expensive and crap.

how does it feel to post about a new tabard being added when the forums and game are a tragedy?

2 Likes

Can we also get savage and hateful weapons ?

1 Like

Youre assuming alot of stuff there but thats on you. Good luck with your mission.