New to Horde RP

Hi everyone, thanks for passing by. This is my first time in Argent Dawn, and also my first roleplay experience in WoW. I come from a French PvP server, and heard nothing but praises for AD, so i naturally decided to pay you nice fellas a visit.

I’m Horde, always have been, and i don’t plan on changing faction. So here’s my question : i know that Horde RP is massively controlled by Guilds, wich i’m perfectly fine with, but how do you apply for one ? I guess it depends on the Guild requirements, but should i try to contact some online officers to introduce myself ? Is this how it usually work ?

For now, i’ve been very interested by the “PCU” (not sure what it means) guilds, but i won’t drop names on this topic, as i do not want to look like a prick ready to pick a Guild as one picks his vegetables at the market.

I also need to warn you that even though i’m normally quite active, i don’t have an enormous amount of time to give, as i work every days. Don’t want to let anyone down.

Well, i think that’s about it. Thank you for having me, and see you in game i guess !

5 Likes

More general info than anything more, the ‘PCU’ is just a general grouping of guilds who have a longer history of interaction, a ‘shared universe’ if you will, which began as a bit of a jab and was eventually adopted despite that.

I’m not a part of any of the guilds that make it up, but I’ve RP’d with some in the past, some more recently than others. As with anything, different characters and different guilds will all be unique, but overall the RP quality is pretty darn solid, imo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Various guilds have different means of applying, but for PCU guilds, you can either whisper one of the officers (or ask any member to find out who is officer of the guild) or just approach them ICly on your character.

Here you go friend.

3 Likes

Thank you a lot, i’m pinning that

5 Likes

Hey! Come by Silvermoon, we’re on an event today. Look for us. Perhaps you can join in! If not, most events/gatherings start at 20:00 RT, youre always welcome to drop by and hang out with the Highblood Myrmidons :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If not, you can always drop one of us a message :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.