New to WOW. Looking for guild

Hi there.
I am totally new to the World of Warcraft and would like to join a friendly guild. I am looking to main as a support class as that’s the play style i enjoy. Still getting to grips with the game. If any newbie friendly guild is out there and willing to invite i would much appreciate it.
Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hi there Soloais! Welcome to World of Warcraft. :slight_smile: Nice to see you posting on the forum, just a small tip: it helps if you add your faction and realm, and maybe your Battle tag so people know how to reach you. If you ever decide to come to the Horde side, you’re welcome to join us!

Have a great time!

• Tomeeko

Thank you for the reply and tips Tomeeko.
My first ever time posting on any forum. I usually just read.
My battletag is Soloais#2640 and my realm is stormreaver but I’m opened to starting fresh on any server as I’m still only level 17 so wouldn’t take long to get back up.
So far to me WOW looks amazing and it being such a huge game I would love to play with other players and not go it alone😊 As regards alliance or horde I’m not too pushed. It’s more the class I want. Priest, druid,shaman have been the classes to catch my eye as I love support specs.

Once again, Thank you for replying to me and giving me helpful tips.

Hey there,

Id like to have a chat with you! Ill add you to my friendslist so if you accept the invite we can have a talk!

Hi,

We are a casual guild with alot good and fun people to play with. We also focus on progress on main raid days. We do Mythic+/raids/lvl and other fun stuff…
We encourage alts and new players

Here is our recruitment message:
Hope to see you soon.

Add me to battlenet: Tostie#2772