New to WOW

Hello I am new to wow and currently level 27! Really enjoying my experience just wanting some info/help…

Firstly just wanting to know if the realm I am in is a good one, yes I know a little to late to be asking this but might as well know!

Also I am currently questing - now in Ashenvale (Which I may say is amazing!) is this the best thing to do? Was planning on levelling in different zones with the odd dungeon as I do enjoy questing and exploring but also find it fun to play with other player in WOW!

Must say so far met some nice people who have been very helpful! Looks like this community is great!

P.s. I think i’m in love??

Heey! Maybe our little home is what you are looking for ^^ - [H] <Phøenix> - [12/12 HC - Relaxed Normal & HC Raids, M+ and Social Events]

We currently have a few people that are new to the game and we are always up for helping them in case they have any questions regarding both the gameplay and the lore if interested. We also do plenty of other things like dungeon runs, raids, social events and more <3.

You can quest wherever you want or dungeon farm if you so wish tho i think it’s best to do that as a tank/healer so you can minimise your queue times… in the end, it’s about having fun so play the game as you wish and enjoy it!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.