New Worgen on the block!~

Hey guys!

I’m not a new roleplayer, but I am new to roleplaying on WoW. I’d say I know my fair share of the lore and the story and the world but I’m pretty nervous about taking that first step… alone! So I am looking for a guild that would be willing to take me under their wing and get me involved in their storylines. The Worgen race really appeal to me, especially their connection to the Night Elves, etc. etc. so if your guild does something related to that it’d be doubly cool.

I know there are probably a thousand of these threads a week, but hey, one more can’t hurt! Thanks in advance for any help I’m given.

Welcome to Argent Dawn!

…Where are your pants.

ERM? Absolutely no clue what’s going on there…

Yo, from what little you said it sounds like you’re looking for something in the Kalimdor community, with the tie to the night elves and all.

Ofcourse, if there are any others types of Rp you are intrested in (Military, criminal, scholar, etc, whatever you can think of) do tell. Will help in what to recommend for you.

Military, for sure.

Hello there and welcome!

I think the guild Dirge of Teldrassil can be a good fit for you! A Night elf + Worgen para Military guild, which has an extremist attitude towards the Horde; yet consisting of very nice people OOC with quite the RP quality.
And they are part of a larger community, consisting of other guilds.
Thread:

Good luck and enjoy!

9 Likes

Can definitely recommend the Dirge of Teldrassil mentioned above, very cool + chill ppl doing equally cool RP

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.