New WoW player looking for fun and friendly guild

Hey there,

I’ve only recently started playing WoW, for like the first time ever. I’m only about 2 weeks into it and I’m currently at level 38 on an undead mage on the Silvermoon server, although I’m willing to change the server if need be.

Finding the whole experience quite exciting, although the constant quest grinding can be a little laborious at times. Think I just reached an area called ‘Booty Bay’.

Anyway, hopefully I can find a good group of chums to tag along with for the ride, be you veteran or new like me. By the way, I’m very inquisitive, so be warned that I do love to ask a lot of questions only because I have a passion for learning as much as I can about anything I’m doing.

Thanks. For the Horde!

Hello there, were a Horde guild on Twisting Nether. We focus on exactly what your after! Friendly, helpful and sociable! We’ll be more than happy to take you in and help you with your levelling! If you’d like more info, feel free to message me or my officer on bnet ackersass#2322 / Donzie#21390

Hey Sudofed, glad you’re enjoying the game so far :blush:

Happy to help a newcomer! Add my bnet #Desiderata2592.
I recently helped in creating a guild aimed at new and returning players to (re)learn the game, at their own pace. Everyone started new characters so that they could learn new classes or roles without pressures of retail. It’s based on Draenor though, called Strange Loop.

All the guys there are super happy to help answer your questions, whether it be small things or big class discussions etc. It sounds pretty ideal for you, so let me know if you got questions :smile:

But do add me anyway if you want someone to direct questions at!

Hi there!

Welcome to wow and glad your enjoying your adventures thus far!

If you are still looking for a friendly guild then you would be more then welcome to join us at Jynx ont he server Kazzak!

We are a veteran guild, but welcome players old and new alike to join our ranks and adventure together threw out the games content! we team up a lot for dungeons, raids and some times even PvP.

if you would like to know more information about us, then please feel free to use any of the following methods to contact me for a chat!

Discord - Airiain#4406

Battle-net - Emmi2014#2825

Happy adventuring!

If you change to Alliance =

:earth_americas: International Eu is lf. socials + raider trials :earth_americas:

International is a guild located on Silvermoon with both male and female.
Founded in July 2019. We are many different nationalities
together on the same goal. We have many unique exciting personalities.
We are having fun in raid but are quite during the boss pull.

:skull_and_crossbones: The eternal palace 8/8 N 7/8 HC :skull_and_crossbones:

:crown: Heroic & Mythic raid
Mondays + Thursdays 7.00-10.00 ST.
Raidleader Hakuho
Item lvl 425+

:trophy: Normal Raid
Tuesdays 7.00-10.00 ST.
Raidleader Lyrrae
Item lvl 400+

:1st_place_medal: Mythic + training
Sundays 7.00-10.00 ST.
Officer Mollduran
Item lvl 400+

:blonde_woman: Contact guildmaster Tathiana
Battle net Tipe#2310
Discord Tathiana#8733

Hi and welcome!
If you don’t mind changing to Draenor server, you’d be most welcome to join us. Please check us out and we can have a chat :slight_smile: